Looking for work with purpose For the past few days I’ve been editing a podcast interview I did with Prof. Andrea Veltman, who teaches philosophy at James Madison University. Her book, Meaningful Work, is a philosophical treatment of work. Thorough and thought-provoking, it was one of my favorite reads this year. What work means to us is
How to Help Newsletter
This is a little newsletter about making a life and career with more meaning, virtue, and impact. Each issue shares small and big ideas for how to improve the world around you.
- July 20, 2021 The Path to Conscience
- July 13, 2021 Don’t Wait to Be Asked
- July 5, 2021 An Ugly Reflection
- June 29, 2021 A Letter from a Billionaire
- June 22, 2021 The Improving Mentality – HtH #44
- June 15, 2021 Helping Practice – HtH #43
- June 8, 2021 How to Change for Good – HtH #42
- June 1, 2021 Saving Lives, One at a Time
- May 25, 2021 What Good Companies Can Do
- May 20, 2021 Finding Meaning in Who You Are
- May 11, 2021 When Help is Unwanted
- May 10, 2021 How to Help Podcast – Available Now!
- May 4, 2021 Where to Find Your Calling
- April 27, 2021 Introducing How to Help
Good at Work Past Issues
The Good at Work newsletter was replaced and renamed. Here are the archives of the Good at Work issues.